Sunday, March 13, 2011

VisCom Elective wk2 Illustration


The Brief
This week we had to portray our word using only illustration. I found that this way provided me with much more options for idea executions than the first week. I enjoyed this week and had a lot of fun executing my ideas. 
I enjoy the process in Graphics and the idea of portraying a concept in such a way.
Mind Map
Thumbnails

Research
Idea Development and SCAMPER method

Chosen Idea from above

Sketches for final piece
Executed Ideas that i thought worked well
A Final Execution- toxic barrels on offer
 Final Execution 1- Same idea as above but instead of being executed using tp rolls i got an actual can and spray painted the toxic sign on it.









Final Execution 2- extreme deals on cards- blown up toxic sign, pills and 3d joker

No comments:

Post a Comment